A decision to work together always begins with a no-fee introductory meeting. Introductory meetings are about 30 minutes. I love to meet new people and I welcome your call. Please see “About Steve” for a little of my background and philosophy.
Please call for costs of counseling and coaching.
Insurance for Counseling
I accept insurance for therapeutic counseling on approval from the following insurance companies and selected others. I can also provide a letter of services as an out of network provider to your insurance company.
- Idaho Physicians Network
- Regence Blueshield
- United Behavioral Health
- Group Health
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Will your health insurance provider reimburse you in whole or in part based on a letter from a Licensed Professional Counselor?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Scheduling a Meeting
Please call me at 208.640.3323 or send me an e-mail through the “contact me” page.